About the Artist


Bradford Mix is a self taught watercolor artist.

I developed an interest in watercolor at age 16.

I studied graphic art and illustration at Ohio University from 1970-1974.
and graduated with a bachelors degree in Fine Arts.

In 1975 I moved to Atlanta, GA and worked in the exhibit industry for 
20 years as an artist, sculptor and wordworker.

In 1995 started my own business as a woodcarver and foam sculptor.

I am currently a member pf the Tallahassee Watercolor Society and the 
Watercolor Society of Alabama and have had works accepted in juried shows.

I like to paint in an Impressionist style. 
The subjects I enjoy painting include but are not limited to:
animal portraits, landscape and nature and human portraits.

Please visit my other blog at www.bradfordmix.blogspot.com 

Brad Mix now lives in his country home in Alabama with his wife Sandy, 
son Tommy, two dogs and two cats. He works out of his "tree house" studio.











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment